Social Media

Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation Review

Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation.
I always find that during the winter my face becomes unevenly toned, so I like to buy a foundation that has more of a full coverage to even my skin out. I went to Sephora and I explained what I wanted and as usual they let me test some foundations. I loved Lock-it Tattoo by Kat Von D! It had great coverage, didn't look cakey and matched my shade, so I bought it.
After a few days of using it I realized that I did not like it at all! After a few hours it becomes crusty looking and oxidizes to a orange color. Also, it's very hard to blend it because it is a very thick liquid. It just ends up streaky and smearing down my face by the end of the day, but when first applied it looks even and looks really good!
Overall, I do not like this product.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I read and reply to everyone, but if you have a particular question make sure to turn on "Notify Me" otherwise you wont get notified of my response.
Getting new comments really make my day so be sure to leave your blog link so I can return the favor!

Instagram