Social Media

Perfect Fall and Spring Outfit

Here's my outfit of the day for a perfect fall or spring day:

10707067_445577722249456_2130587161_n
So, lets start from the feet up! I'm rocking a pair of
 Michael Kors heels that I got at Marshall's for $60. Retail price is $150 (reason number 261 why I'm obsessed with Marshall's.) I will add a link so you can see them better, but the pair linked is blue and black; mine are just all suede black. Probably the most comfortable heels that I own. They're not available on Michael Kors website anymore that I can see :(
The dress I'm wearing is from Ross ($8). It is all black dress, long sleeve, a nice thick fabric that's perfect for Fall! It also came with a brown braided belt. Fun fact about me: I love black and brown. I know a lot of people don't, but I do! Super comfy dress. Basically, I'm in love.  I couldn't find a link to this dress though!
To top it off I'm wearing a heather gray cardigan from Forever 21 ($10.80). I have long arms and this is perfect and draped in all the right places. It is a little thin so I haven't worn it out in the Winter! I will link this below as well.
There are no accessories as I feel that this should be kept simply and doesn't need a statement necklace. Which is very odd of me, because I add statements to everything.

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment! I read and reply to everyone, but if you have a particular question make sure to turn on "Notify Me" otherwise you wont get notified of my response.
Getting new comments really make my day so be sure to leave your blog link so I can return the favor!

Instagram