Social Media

Happy Day After Valentine's!

Since yesterday was Valentine's Day I figured that I would share my makeup look and the outfit that I wore!



So, I'll start with my outfit.
The red lace shirt is from Forever 21, which is my all time favorite store. I'll make sure to link it, but when I bought it I didn't realize that it was fully see through, so under that I'm just wearing a regular black tank top. The bottoms are just regular black leggings from Old Navy. Moving on to my shoes, the shoes are by Madeline Girl bought at Marshall's, but I couldn't seem to find them any where online.




Now as for my makeup on my eyes I used the Urban Decay Naked Palette 2 with the shade booty call on my lid, tease in my crease, snakebite on the outer corner, and foxy under my brows. I also used L'Oreal Telescopic Gold mascara and L'Oreal Lineur Intense eyeliner. (I love them both!) Usually I don't do my brows because they're dark and thick already, but one is more rounded than square so when I do them I just square it off a little. I used Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in dark brown and I'm surprised how much I liked it and how natural it looked. My foundation is Tarte Amazonian Clay in Medium Sand with Maybelline Instant Age Rewind as a highlighter and Maybelline Fit Me foundation stick shade 330, but for the blush it doesn't have a label on it so I'm not entirely sure, but I think it may have been by Revlon. On my lips I used NYX Prune as the lip liner and 655 Daringly Nude by Maybelline Color Sensation as my lipstick. To hold everything in place I sprayed Urban Decay All-Nighter Makeup Setting Spray. 
This look lasted all night and I loved it! It was very natural looking, but had a nice intensity to it.

 I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!



2 comments:

Thanks for your comment! I read and reply to everyone, but if you have a particular question make sure to turn on "Notify Me" otherwise you wont get notified of my response.
Getting new comments really make my day so be sure to leave your blog link so I can return the favor!

Instagram