Social Media

The Versatile Blogger Award




I've been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by the sweet Melane from Sketch & Scribbles! Melane created her own logo, which is very cute, so I figured that I may as well do the same, because I really enjoy those type of things! This blog isn't one that I bought or had someone else design I managed to edit and design it all by myself... with the help of Google of course. I must say it was harder than I expected, but I loved it! Now, without further ado, here are 7 facts about me!


7 FACTS ABOUT ME

  • I'm a HUGE worry wart! I will worry and stress out about something so minuscule and more often than not what I'm worried about is in the future so I can't it control anyways. 
                              


  • Whenever I'm driving my music is up as loud as it can go, while singing at the top of lungs and dancing ridiculously. I'm a total scream singer, but to make it worse I'm literally tone deaf! 




  • I have to knock on wood. When I say something that sounds like I'm bragging or possibly jinxing myself I knock on the nearest piece of wood I can find. I probably knock on wood at least 5 times everyday! In case you haven't heard of this, supposedly knocking on wood releases the tree's spirits so that they hear you and protect you from whatever you're talking about. This sounds so ridiculous, but it's just my thing I guess!


  • I don't like coffee, but I love Starbucks. Every time I go into town I have to get this one drink from Starbucks that I call Cookies & Cream Frap... you guys it taste like HEAVEN. It's beyond good, but other than that I prefer hot tea over coffee! 




  • I have a very little poodle named Penelope and a very fat black cat named Michael. I have no idea what they're going to do without me when I move soon! Especially Penelope who every time I'm gone for more than a night will cry at the foot of my door. I'll insert a picture... or 5 plus a hilarious 5 second video of Michael, because I promise you'll fall in love with them! 








    • I workout everyday, but Saturday and Sunday. I love it and I never thought I would actually say those words and mean it, but if I don't go to the gym I feel... um, sad? I guess that word works. I'm not going to lose weight though. I'm going to gain weight/muscle and tone. I mean what girl doesn't want a Kim K booty, okay well maybe not that big, but you get it!                                 
                             

    • This one's embarrassing, but I'm a crier. Now before you think I just break down and cry when I break my pencil I want to say that I'm only emotional when I'm watching a movie or TV show. It's very weird because I can't even remember the last time I got emotional due to something in my life, but if I'm watching any show and there's an emotional scene I tear up full blown cry. It doesn't matter if it's a super happy, sad, or a powerful scene I'm in my bed crying. 






    Okay there they are! That was harder than I expected it would be, but at least everyone knows a little more about me! Now time for the nominees! 





    I'm still really new to blogging so these were the only ladies I could think of right now! 

    Here are the rules: thank the award-giver and link back to their post, share 7 facts about yourself, then tag 15 other bloggers to nominate! 

    Hope everyone enjoyed this post and has a great weekend!  

    26 comments:

    1. I love this post. I'm totally a crier too..

      http://astadek.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    2. Again, thank you soo much... loved learning more about you!! :) Crying is practically my calling card lol so I totally feel you with that one. And worrying might as well be my middle name haha.
      xoxo
      Brooke|LookBrooke

      ReplyDelete
    3. What sweet confessions. Most of us would admit the same, if we were being candid. Your blog is very appealing.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Oh gosh I'm exactly the same, I always have to have my music up loud in my car and sing my heart out and do a little dance haha!

      Rebecca Coco

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. It's so much fun and makes the time go by!

        Delete
    5. Hahaha we're so alike! The first two things you've mentioned, um that's me. And the crier part, yup that's me too! Also congrats on the award :) xo // Naomi in Wonderland

      ReplyDelete
    6. Was lovely getting to know some stuff about you, I'm now following you :)

      Meme xx

      New post out now:
      'CND SolarOil // Healthier Stronger Nails'
      http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

      ReplyDelete
    7. I love starbucks but hate coffee too haha! x


      kacytalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I literally thought I was the only one who felt that way!

        Delete
    8. Congrats!! That's so exciting!

      Jenna from Visions of Vogue

      ReplyDelete
    9. Aw Penelope is so cute! I worry about everything as well, it sucks!

      The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

      ReplyDelete
    10. What a fun get-to-know-you post! I wish I was that dedicated to get to the gym every single day, but I definitely aspire to get into that routine! Thanks for sharing!

      -A Peachy Sonder

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. At first I couldn't do it, but now I love going everyday and it's really paying off! Thanks for commenting!
        xo, Lauren-lee
        www.laurenleegrace.blogspot.com

        Delete
    11. Congrats on the award doll xx
      I worry a lot too I am the worst haha :P

      Florals&Smiles
      Twitter

      ReplyDelete
    12. Love your pictures, keep up the good work hun! Congrats for the nomination xxxx

      Check our my glam
      http://theycallmebambam.blogspot.co.uk
      xxx

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for your comment! I read and reply to everyone, but if you have a particular question make sure to turn on "Notify Me" otherwise you wont get notified of my response.
    Getting new comments really make my day so be sure to leave your blog link so I can return the favor!

    Instagram